U.S. Bank Better Ways of Working Manager in Fargo, North Dakota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Better Ways of Working Manager provides business process expertise and change leadership experience to lead process improvement projects which result in insightful and actionable recommendations through the application of our Better Ways of Working practices. Skillfully engages and influences senior executives and key project stakeholders to surface opportunities, solve problems and foster quality outcomes. Collaboratively leads solution development and implementation activities to ensure sustainability and continuous improvement. Develops and delivers formal process improvement training for multiple audiences and customizes tools for specific audiences.
Supports efforts to train and coach large and small populations of employees. Incumbents have an extensive knowledge of the assigned project area and have comprehensive technical skills. The complete roll out of the process improvement training typically lasts for a period of 12 weeks per group.
· Introduce the new continuous improvement mindset and accompanying practices to individual business units.
· Through initial diagnostics, identify opportunities for improvement which are, sized, and prioritized for work by either the BWW project team, the process improvement team, or other project/process teams depending on size, impact and complexity.
· Spend up to 12 weeks onsite working directly with managers and supervisors to understand their business line and to teach the BWW practices.
· Observe, support, and provide feedback/coaching to the managers/supervisors around effective implementation of the practices.
· BWW managers would own all details of the deployments from diagnostics through wrap up, directly managing teams of 2-3 coaches.
· Significant travel is required during a deployment; up to 80% during the first half and tapering to 2 – 3 days per week during the second half.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· Relevant business process improvement, facilitation, coaching and/or project management skills
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated excellence in talent management and coaching
· 3 years experience in a banking related field with 5 years of experience in process related roles.
· Ability to work through others to resolve issues and manage stringent deadlines for project deliverables.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170020320