Microsoft Corporation Delivery Manager Dynamics in Fargo, North Dakota
Do you want to support and enable field project execution for the Dynamics Practice with top Services Professionals to solve complex problems for large enterprise customers? Do you like to foster and manage delivery relationships with account delivery leadership, enterprise customers and partners and provide delivery excellence support for multi-phased, complex solution deliveries? As the size and complexity of our business grows we need the ability to provide leadership, strategic and tactical guidance to our Dynamics Project Management team, who are leading the largest accounts on a full-time basis to ensure success.
The Delivery Manager of Manager (DMM) role will be key in leading a talented group of professional Dynamics 365 Project Managers in the US region with the execution of work for our largest Dynamics 365 enterprise clients. Working closely with our account aligned delivery leadership in US, enterprise clients and Dynamics leadership team, the DMM will drive practice level initiatives to ensure quality oversight, project leadership and client satisfaction at enterprise accounts. Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Delivery Manager of Manager (DMM) is responsible for support of engagement execution across Dynamics 365 customers and driving key initiatives that enable delivery consistency, predictability, quality and customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include:
• People Management responsibility of a team of D365 Project Managers.
• Oversight of Dynamics 365Project Managers to ensure profitable delivery, customer and partner satisfaction and delivery within the constraints of schedule, features/functionality, and budget.
• Drives customer satisfaction strategies and scores for the D365 practice, both commercial and public sector.
• Provides thought leadership on key delivery excellence initiatives including continuous improvement of the methodology, processes and tools that drive consistent delivery
• Executes established policies and procedures for the practice, e.g. quality assurance, team reference guide and communication plan.
• Maintains executive level relationships with client executives and participates in steering committees to provide oversight in coordination with account delivery leadership in the US
• Follows the principles of Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF), the Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) and the current Services methodology (MSDM) in project delivery
• Extensive travel required (80%+), mostly within US
• BA or Master’s degree
• 10+ years project management experience
• The capability to be effective requires a senior executive who has held strategic leadership roles within Microsoft and/or executive leadership positions within global services or Fortune 1000 corporations. The ability to easily and effectively connect and relate to senior customer executives is an imperative.
• Demonstrated capability in managing large, global, complex Tier 1 ERP projects
• Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships
• Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills
• People Management Experience
• Experience with hiring, professional development and managing out direct reports a plus
• Business process and people management skills or related experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to lead client and consulting teams
• Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insight
• Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent) and Industry-specific certifications (as and if applicable).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.