Microsoft Corporation GBB Gaming Technology Solutions Professional (TSP in Fargo, North Dakota
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Technology Solutions Professional Gaming Global Black Belt (GBB).
As a GBB Gaming Technology Solutions Professional (TSP), you will be a senior technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with strategic game companies. You will lead the technical engagements by orchestrating and managing a virtual team of partners, ISVs and Microsoft services consulting resources to help customers realized Microsoft solution value by demonstrating and proving rich solutions capabilities. You will be accountable to work with broader Microsoft Azure solution sales organization to achieve/exceed Microsoft Azure game development sales targets for your assigned territory. Being part of this team you will maintain and develop your deep technical expertise & thought leadership in game development challenges and solutions using Microsoft Azure and Xbox Live game related services.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
• 50% You will be the key technical leader and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, architect and adopt Microsoft Gaming solutions. Being a member of the sales opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations, help execute proof of concepts, design and implement solutions leveraging P-Sellers, partners, ISVs and MCS as needed. You will directly support the market share and revenue growth of Microsoft Gaming platform through your technical leadership in designing and implementing mission critical solutions for our customers.
• 30% You will be the thought leader in Gaming space. You lead by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, reference architecture etc in your area of expertise
• 20% You will influence the Microsoft Gaming platform go to market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers you encounter.
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles required
• 2+ years of backend game development in public cloud platform related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles required
• Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
• Proven experience engaging with senior level executives required
• Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
• Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing required
• Broad knowledge of and ability to explain backend game development scenarios and technical architectures required
• Demonstrate knowledge of DevOps, LiveOps and gaming monetization strategies required
• Strong understanding of Azure platform (infrastructure components, PaaS service, database services, networking, and analytics including PowerBI) required
• Strong understanding of Azure analytics services and how they apply to LiveOps required
• Strong understanding of Xbox Live services like XIM, VOIP and Chat required
• Strong understanding of DevTools and 3rd party game development engines such as Unity and Unreal required
• Demonstrate knowledge of 3rd party game services such as PlayFab, GameSparks and Photon preferred
• Strong understanding of cloud platform competitors (AWS, Google, IBM, local hosters) game related services and capabilities required
• Demonstrate knowledge of graphics tools like Autodesk, Maya and cloud rendering preferred
• Strong understanding and experience of Open Source game development technologies such as PHP, Node.js, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, NoSQL (MongoDB, etc.), Redis, Memcache, Linux Server VM, clustering, etc. required
• Knowledge of VR/AR/MR/UWP game development required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies required
• Certifications in Azure technology preferred
• Certifications in information security desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Sales