Microsoft Corporation Global Black Belt Cloud Infrastructure SAP SSP in Fargo, North Dakota
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Solution Sales Professional SAP GBB.
The Global Black Belt Solution Specialist is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on SAP on Azure workloads. A Global Black Belt Cloud Infrastructure SAP SSP drives revenue and market share by providing customers with insights and solutions leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Platform offerings with a focus on driving business transformation through key technologies enabling SAP workloads in Azure.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Lead the C-level dialog with customers around SAP workloads for Digital Transformation. Qualify prospects into opportunities by using consultative approaches to demonstrate how customers can enable digital and business transformation through a modern cloud infrastructure for customers to optimize and transform their SAP environments. Determine the appropriate solution bringing together Microsoft supporting team members as well as partners. Develop and present proposals to customers, monitoring the procurement process, facilitating discussions/negotiations between partners and/or Services and making recommendations on additional products or offerings to move deals to close. Ensure a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) that can be leveraged in future sales engagements. Provide leadership and guidance to broader Microsoft sales organization in complex SAP on Azure deals.
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experienced. 10+ years’ recognized and rewarded experience selling SAP business solutions to large/global enterprise customers required.
• Account Management. Proven record of effective account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
• Executive Presence. Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
• Collaborative. Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
• Coaching. Training extended team in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning.
• Domain-specific subject matter expert. Strong knowledge of SAP-related enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape required.
• SAP Ecosytem. Strong understanding of SAP partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs required.
• Hybrid Architect. Experience selling solutions that drive hybrid architectures preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling desired
• Additional training or education in Enterprise Architecture preferred
Amount of Travel Time Required: Up to 80% of time
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Sales