Butler Machinery Company Heavy Equipment Service Technician - Nights in Fargo, North Dakota
Butler Machinery is a third generation family-owned company, proudly serving our communities since 1955. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers, founded on trust, generating mutual growth and success.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Perform maintenance, diagnostics and repairs on Caterpillar heavy construction equipment
- Complete service reports, timecards and order parts timely and accurately
- Work overtime as workload dictates
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Maintain training requirements for the position
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Work in other areas of shop as assigned
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Individuals applying for this position should have:
- Two year associates degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and an outgoing personality.
- Ability to assemble and disassemble components.
- Troubleshooting and repair of heavy equipment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to meet insurability standards to drive a company vehicle.
- CDL or the ability to obtain a CDL.
Job Locations: US-ND-Fargo
Hours: 3:30PM - 12:00AM