Laney's Inc HVAC Sheet Metal Installer in Fargo, North Dakota
Are you Making Top Wages in the Fargo-Moorhead market for HVAC installation work? If not, this opportunity may be right for you.
Laney’s Inc. is a leading supplier of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, duct cleaning, and water treatment services in the Fargo-Moorhead market. We provide world class service to our customer through our world class employees. While Laney’s provides very aggressive compensation, benefit, and incentive opportunities, we pride ourselves on providing a secure and safe work environment that is positive and rewarding to our employees. We believe in providing training opportunities as well as the tools and equipment needed to help grow our employees and help them to reach their career goals.
We are currently seeking an experienced HVAC/Sheet Metal Installer to join our team.
Compensation and Benefits
HVAC & Sheet Metal Employee receive benefits as spelled out in the union contract between Laney’s Inc. and Sheet Metal Local #10. Compensation and benefits are dependent on hours worked and education levels completed in the industry.
HVAC/Sheet Metal Installer
- Residential and commercial installation and replacement of heating and cooling equipment and air distribution systems.
- Effectively communicate with customers' regarding questions, concerns, problems and recommendations.
- Design, fabricate and install various ducts and duct fittings as necessary.
- Must be journeyman level experienced HVAC installer.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements such as; lifting a minimum of 50 pounds, climbing ladders, etc.
- High school/GED required and Tech School preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude