Cognosante Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist in Fargo, North Dakota
Location: Fargo, ND
Remote Work Option: NO
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for supporting the operation by conducting quality assurance audits, analyzing results, providing feedback, and ensuring quality consistency. Additional responsibilities including recommending process improvements in order to maintain quality in regards to contractual and internal requirements. Although the primary responsibility of this position is to support the Health Data and Communications (HDC) Business Unit (BU), additional tasks within the Quality Management Office (QMO) will be assigned as deemed appropriate.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly quality assurance audits of work as assigned by Leadership
- Prioritize workloads to ensure timeliness and quality standards are met
- Monitor and report workloads on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Conduct necessary research and coordination as necessary for all quality assurance audit activities
- Validate analysis and outreach activities in accordance to current policies and directives
- Analyze work based on current policies, directives, and investigation through available resources and further research
- Thoroughly understand the requirements on all work activities and processes being reviewed
- Provide feedback and guidance to staff concerning quality assurance audit results in a manner that is not biased or defensive
- Identify and analyze quality assurance trends and refer any realized issues to the Leadership Team or Training Department for follow-through as needed
- Suggest process improvements based on quality assurance audit findings
- Support and accept responsibility for special projects and assignments
- Thoroughly understand the Cognosante HDC BU, QMO, and ISO regulations and expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree, or substitute 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a quality assurance or analytical role, or substitute education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in healthcare transaction standards Candidates that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
- Experience with contact center and data research
- Ability to read and interpret process and workflow diagrams and work instructions
- Ability to manage changing priorities within a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Strong organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks or projects
- Strong technical problem solving
- Experience with Federal contracts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to research, evaluate, analyze, resolve, and present solutions to problems
- Attention to detail
- Proactive in identifying and address issues
We’re on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system.
Each of our 1,700+ colleagues across the United States plays a role in transforming the lives of millions of Americans. This mission drives us - and it adds meaning to what we do, each and every day. Our passion for serving public health programs, and for engaging consumers more directly with the healthcare system, runs deep.
Passion for what we do. Pride in how we do it.
Cognosante was founded to address a critical gap in the health IT market – the need for a smart, nimble company, unencumbered by legacy systems and unafraid to challenge accepted wisdom. Experience grounds us; innovation drives us. For almost 30 years, we’ve worked to find progressive solutions to complex problems.
We help state Medicaid agencies navigate healthcare reform. We provide community-based assistance to Americans as they enroll in healthcare coverage. And we dream of, design, and develop IT solutions meant to disrupt the status quo and connect the dots between patients, plans, providers, and payers. We are the best minds on health - and we’re looking to grow our team.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of millions? Join us.
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
•Medical • Dental • Vision • 401k • Flexible Spending Accounts • Paid Time Off • Work/Life Solutions • Pet Insurance
Cognosante is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.