U.S. Bank Senior Data Analyst - AML / Financial Crimes in Fargo, North Dakota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced Senior Data Analyst with liaison and relationship management background to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. The Sr. Data Analyst will be working within our Financial Crimes department and is responsible for leading data requirements definition to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis and documentation of data requirements, data and process flows, use cases, and test cases. The Data Analyst works closely with quality assurance, project management, and technology teams and will be the liaison between client subject matter experts, data and development teams.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Conducting needs analysis, defining the data requirements and data quality / data mapping expectations.
• Team leadership experience providing guidance regarding expectations and business implications of development projects.
• Applying delivery methodology standards in the creation of solutions, understanding client tactical plans and goals and expressing business requirements in terms of the function to be performed by the solution.
• Overseeing business to system knowledge management, and assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes
• Supporting training and application implementations.
• Assisting or leading clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve application problems related to system data functions.
• Working with technology and application development teams to design or select solutions that appropriately meet the business needs for large projects.
• Reviewing and validating test plan approaches for proper functionality coverage and coordinating / executing test plans while looking for an opportunity to improve testing process.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferably within the Financial Industry specifically Financial Crimes / AML
At least 5 years of experience with Data Mapping / Data Analysis including the discovery, analysis and documentation of data requirements, data and process flows, use cases, and test cases.
Extensive experience in:
•System development life cycle
•Requirements gathering and documentation
Understanding of the Actimize UDM, Security Blanket and CDD solutions.
Understanding of SAS or Hadoop environment structures.
Experience supporting transaction monitoring solutions.
Data Architect or Multi-Solution data mapping experience.
Data Analysis within AML / Financial Crimes
IT project management
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170010181