Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Client & Mobility Customer Experience in Fargo, North Dakota
This position can sit remotely in a city near a major airport.
Are you looking for a product group role where you get to directly interact with customers and impact them every day? Are you interested in joining a growing team that is driving usage of our cloud services? Do you want to be a key contributor to one of the company‘s fastest growing businesses? If so, then we are looking for you!
As sales of our Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) offering and Microsoft Intune accelerate, a key focus of the Enterprise Client & Mobility (ECM) product group is to drive usage of EMS, Intune, and System Center Configuration Manager. To do so, we must help win deals, quickly onboard customers to our services, deliver top-notch customer support, ensure a great customer and partner experience, and drive a data-driven customer/engineering feedback loop that is measured in minutes. We are focused on scaling out to meet these challenges in the face of incredible growth.
As a part of the ECM Customer Experience Team (ECM CxP), you will be on the team that gives us the engineering capability necessary to drive usage, and in this role you will drive EMS and Intune usage by giving the Microsoft Field (aka Sales) the engineering assistance and technical information they need to win deals and drive intent, while reducing “first touch to purchase” time and influencing product direction.
What we are offering the ideal candidate:
• A fast paced, exciting work environment where there is always a new challenge
• Opportunities to showcase your talents, technical skills and directly help customers at the same time
• Direct impact on engineering decisions based upon customer experience and data
• Opportunities to learn new things and grow in your career
• 5+ years of experience in cross-group, cross-functional engineering roles
• 3+ years of experience with Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, iOS, Android or Windows technologies
• BS in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
• Ability to work with customers (Business Decision Makers, CxOs and IT Leaders), speaking on behalf of Engineering, helping them understand our value proposition and our services
• Understanding of Microsoft Field Sales organization and Microsoft Corporate organizations to help navigate and coordinate efforts across the company
• Ability to both demonstrate flexibility and build out scalable programs as we evolve from a startup to a mature service
• Proven track record driving the prioritization of a backlog based on actual customer evidence instead of anecdotal perspective
• Collaborative attitude coupled with ability to work toward customer & business goals rather than personal goals
• Personal drive and impact with a desire to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
• Technical curiosity and aptitude to quickly understand service capabilities, technical issues and customer needs
• Great communication skills
• Outstanding customer satisfaction track record
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Program management (engineering)