Cognosante Service Desk Representative in Fargo, North Dakota
Location: Fargo, ND
Remote work option: No
The Service Desk Representative is responsible for providing support to customers requesting assistance for supported applications and systems. The Service Desk Representative work with customers via phone and email to research, escalate and/or resolve their inquiries. The Service Desk Representative work with customers in multiple systems by assigning with account maintenance, troubleshooting and documenting issues. He/she will be required to identify where system issues may be, and if not resolvable, escalate the issue to other assigned points of contact. As an initial point of contact, the Service Desk Representative must possess strong customer service and communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service for all callers
- Research and resolve inquiries in a timely, and accurate manner
- Escalate inquiries and issues, based on our system support articles, to the appropriate points of contacts
- Accurately document all inquiry activities
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months’customer service experience
- Experience troubleshooting IT applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be a U. S. citizen
- Maintain professional etiquette in a variety of situations
- Research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workloads
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Comprehensive reading and interpretive skills
We’re on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system.
Each of our 1,700+ colleagues across the United States plays a role in transforming the lives of millions of Americans. This mission drives us - and it adds meaning to what we do, each and every day. Our passion for serving public health programs, and for engaging consumers more directly with the healthcare system, runs deep.
Passion for what we do. Pride in how we do it.
Cognosante was founded to address a critical gap in the health IT market – the need for a smart, nimble company, unencumbered by legacy systems and unafraid to challenge accepted wisdom. Experience grounds us; innovation drives us. For almost 30 years, we’ve worked to find progressive solutions to complex problems.
We help state Medicaid agencies navigate healthcare reform. We provide community-based assistance to Americans as they enroll in healthcare coverage. And we dream of, design, and develop IT solutions meant to disrupt the status quo and connect the dots between patients, plans, providers, and payers. We are the best minds on health - and we’re looking to grow our team.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of millions? Join us.
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
•Medical • Dental • Vision • 401k • Flexible Spending Accounts • Paid Time Off • Work/Life Solutions • Pet Insurance
Cognosante is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.