Microsoft Corporation Solution Sales Specialist Partner Global Black Belt AA (Spearfish) in Fargo, North Dakota
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Global Black Belt Solutions Sales Specialist Partner AA (Spearfish).
The Solution Sales Specialist Partner Global Black Belt AA (Spearfish) is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on advanced workloads. The SSP Partner will accelerate and scale Microsoft’s share with Azure AA solutions through SI, MSP and ISV partners to drive solution sales, cloud consumption and partner business transformation.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
• You will take ownership of the co-sell motion with 2-4 prioritized partners per geography and work with the partner teams to recruit and enable additional partners.
• You will manage targeted partner capacity for AA solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure platform
• You will be the subject matter expert, collaborating closely with marketing, engineering and partner teams and lead local resources to scale recruitment, enablement, activation and solution repeatability.
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Experienced. 10+ years’ recognized and rewarded experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers, particularly public cloud application or AA workloads preferred
• Account Management. Proven record of effective account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation preferred
• Excellent Communicator. Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
• Partner knowledge. Strong understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
• Competitor knowledge. Strong knowledge of enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape
• Collaborative. Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
• Cloud trust. Azure-related sales experience through partners with proven track record of driving cloud solution deployment and consumption preferred
• Industry experience. Vertical market experience in one or more of the following: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Logistics, Smart Infrastructure preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
Amount of Travel Time Required: Up to 80% of time
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sales