Microsoft Corporation Technical Solutions Professional Dynamics in Fargo, North Dakota
The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The TSP explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Dynamics 365 solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging derived through their leading the customer discovery process.
• Own the technical side of Dynamics 365 enterprise sales opportunities and bring to 80% sales stage for large enterprise accounts.
• Evangelize One Microsoft value and Azure in all engagements.
• Be a challenger seller to drive digital transformation Utilize proper resources for technical solutioning Contribute to the Technical Sales Community
• Complete readiness and attain Level-300 knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities
• Exceed revenue commitments.
• Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management
• Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
• Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment
• 5+ years of experience: Technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting experience
• Solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
• Effectively demoing solutions in large and complex customer engagements
• Teaching and guiding customers vs servicing or reactive selling
• Desired but not required - knowledge and experience with Customer Relationship Management applications
• Deep technical experience in supporting platforms and applications running the same
• Deep functional knowledge in sales automation, marketing automation.
• Competitive knowledge of Salesforce.com, Infusionsoft, Pipedrive, Chime, Oracle Netsuite CRM Knowledge of key industry partners and systems integrators supporting sales automation enterprise applications
• Cloud apps and services - especially working technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Workloads.
• Cloud Trust - knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics regarding Cloud services.
• Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics related to sales automation processes
• Explain, demo & prove the capabilities of Dynamics solutions
• Remove technical and competitive blockers
• Lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions.
• Understand and articulate Microsoft solution value messaging and present relevant and compelling business case examples to potential customers.
• Ability to coordinate technical team resources for sales opportunities by identifying necessary team member skills required to win opportunities, assemble as appropriate, and orchestrate customer engagement strategy
• Communicate competitive intelligence from the field to R&D and product marketing.
• Optimize partner engagements in competitive sales cycles.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with Technical Sales aligned to other Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility, and Productivity.
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements. Excellent communication skills: organizational, written, verbal and product demonstration.
• The ability to effectively compose and demonstrate solutions aligned to sales automation.
• B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.