Capstone Logistics Traveling Selector in Fargo, North Dakota
Experienced Traveling Selector Warehouse Associate
Up to 100% Travel
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time permanent career day one
- $25 per day per diem
- Up to $19 per hour for associates that meet incentive expectations.
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid travel time from the time you leave your site or home
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
Travel the United States all year long! Time home between projects. This position requires the ability to understand all aspects of order selection, container stacking and movement of product within a warehouse-distribution facility. The associate will perform product order selection from warehouse racking storage areas and place product on pallet or other shipping container in order to minimize damage and facilitate proper loading of product being shipped from facility.
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% of the time nationally
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment as a selector operating powered equipment to include but not limited to electronic pallet jacks, fork lifts and clampers and tow trucks, based upon customer's policies and with appropriate training and certification
- Self-managed individual capable of assessing needs and taking appropriate action
- Must be able to read work orders and follow verbal and computer instructions regarding job assignments.
- Be able to transport product from storage area to designated area within facility within standard time and following all safety and standard operating procedures
- Selects product in accordance with a predetermined picking order either by hand or assisted by equipment maintaining accurate records
- Must follow all safety rules and seeks to maintain a safe working environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and carrying distances up to 15 feet; while bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving freight
- Must be able to work in changing temperatures (32 degrees and up); passing back and forth continuously
- Must have hearing capabilities to recognize signal horns of equipment moving through warehouse
- Experience with Vocollect, Voxware, RF scanning or other aisle navigation tools a plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled