U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Continuous Improvement Manager/Director in Fargo, North Dakota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Leads efforts to drive efficiency and sustainability throughout the Strategy, Human Resources, and Corporate Affairs organization. Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes. Develops sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable process improvements. Researches best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmarks. Develops new and optimizes existing business processes using a variety of process improvement and continuous improvement tools and methodologies. Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop, and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on workable solutions. These solutions will have a clear impact in reduced complexity, improved customer experience, increased productivity or reduced cost. Works with support groups to facilitate successful implementation of business line solutions. Coaches team and business line staff on understanding and applying process improvement tools.
• Business process management, development, optimization and sustainment through the collaborative design of business processes.
• Works closely with senior leadership and subject matter experts to design and enhance processes.
• Collaboratively manages the associated implementation plan, metrics, controls, and technology requirements with key stakeholders.
• Develops plans to provide for ongoing monitoring and management of business processes.
• Synthesizes and communicates findings and recommendations to business and process leaders
• Establish a Continuous Improvement mindset across the organization.
• In conjunction with the business partners and subject matter experts, leads problem solving and surfaces opportunities and solutions to improve processes and create efficiencies.
• Builds and enhances the capability of others through role modeling, training and coaching on control design and process improvement.
• Contributes to the toolsets and methodologies used by the process improvement team based on experience and project findings.
• Contribute actively to network of process improvement professionals within the enterprise.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, graduate degree preferred.
• 15 years of experience in process design, process engineering and implementation
• Knowledge and expertise in process improvement methodologies and tools (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma)
• Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate the implementation of new processes/procedures with compelling influence to gain acceptance and adoption.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to conduct data analysis/synthesis, process mapping, gap analyses, and solution development.
• Ability to manage projects, gather data, organize ideas, formulate recommendations, and implement solutions
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity
• Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
• Superior collaboration skills with the ability to successfully navigate in a large organization
• Proven experience with a top consulting firm a plus
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to change
• Experience with the Ultra High Net Worth (UHN) customer base
• Experience in management consulting at a top tier firm preferred
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170019966