U.S. Bank U.S. Bank Sustainable Process Solutions Coach in Fargo, North Dakota
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Collaboratively drive continuous improvement through the application of our Better Every Day toolset. Builds relationships and partners with Business Lines and Functions, subject matter experts, support groups, and other key stakeholders to assess, improve, and implement sustainable solutions. Owns relationships with 3-5 frontline teams and manages tool training, adoption, and benefit realization. Collaboratively problem solves with SPS Managers, Directors, and other internal/external team members.
Responsible for the assessment, design, and delivery of enterprise-wide continuous improvement initiatives. Facilitates information gathering and validation, evaluates performance, and defines deployment scope and approach. Develops and manages deployment plans. Trains and coaches large populations of employees. Develops realization measures/metrics and executive presentations. Collaborates with business line managers to accelerate rollout, adoption, and realization. Deployments often require three to six months to be completed. Incumbents have an extensive level of knowledge of assigned project area and possess comprehensive technical and selling skills. The incumbent is adept at forging relationships, influencing others, overcoming resistance, and producing results. Incumbent may have a Master’s degree and ten years of related experience.
• Supports the assessment, design, and deployment of enterprise-wide continuous improvement initiatives spanning multiple Business Lines / Functions.
• Builds and owns strong working relationships with business partners (this includes syndicating and communicating frequently on deployment progress and potential problems).
• Conducts data collection/analysis/synthesis, SME interviews, process mapping, and gap analyses to customize Better Every Day tools to fit within each business area’s existing day-to-day practices.
• Evaluates improvement opportunities and helps define solutions to reduce complexity, improve customer experience, increase productivity, reduce costs, and enhance employee engagement.
• Trains, coaches, and mentors 3-5 frontline teams to adopt tools/practices and realize targeted benefits.
• Formulates recommendations, deployment plans, and realization measures/metrics.
• Produces deliverables and final presentations for senior executive audiences.
• Champions Better Every Day toolset and its widespread adoption.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 7 years of progressive related experience with proficiency and understanding in one or more functions, including 2 years of experience in process-related roles, and 2 years in a banking or financial services environment.
• Demonstrated skills and experience in process assessment (documenting as-is) and process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state).
• Exceptional relationship development, influencing, and coaching skills.
• Advanced problem solving skills.
• Highly skilled in the MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Word).
• Strong presentation development and verbal/written communication skills.
• Experience in management consulting or professional services firm.
• Training/certification in Lean Management System, Lean Six Sigma, continuous improvement, and project management methodologies/tools.
• Sales experience.
• Call center management experience strongly preferred
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170019967