Dr Pepper Snapple Group Warehouse Worker 1st Shift in Fargo, North Dakota
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for building product orders for outgoing loads for placement on route delivery trucks in an accurate and safe manner.
Pay Rate: $11.71/ Hour
Shift Hours: Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Load route trucks and semi-trailers with propane or battery-operated forklift and/or pallet jack, moving product in and out of the warehouse .
- Move product to storage areas using the proper equipment.
- S tack and store merchandise in the appropriate area according to established sequences and procedures.
- Document all material transfers, shipments and movements electronically and/or on appropriate forms.
- Ensure items are stored in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Review orders for shipment and assemble the correct types of merchandise to be shipped.
Maintain cleanliness in assigned area.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Experience with operating a forklift
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Warehouse Worker 1st Shift
Location: North Dakota-Fargo
Requisition ID: 1715797