Rose International INC Change Management Consultant in West Fargo, North Dakota
Position Title: Change Management Consultant
Position Number: 261005
Location: West Fargo, ND
Desired Skill Set:
Change Management, Human Resources, Implementation
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “IMPLEMENTATION, HUMAN RESOURCES, CHANGE MANAGEMENT,”
Location: West Fargo, ND 58078
Duration: 12 months
Change Manager, Supply Chain
The change manager will play a key role in ensuring the implementation of initiatives our production sites meet objectives and realize benefits on time and on budget. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be implementing a change management strategy and plan inclusive of all key change levers: communication, engagement, stakeholder management, training, coaching and mentoring and reinforcement. The change manager will partner with site leadership, implementation leadership, an external partner and HR to implement changes as well as the global project change manager to ensure consistency and report progress.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
• Consult and coach project teams and leaders to accept best practices of implementing changes that stick, even when the approach is counter cultural.
• Coaches site leadership and change champions.
• Maintains line of sight and influences efforts outside of the project that can enable or hinder success.
• Delivers training related to leading change and/or facilitates the delivery of training by subject matter experts.
• Builds a high-impact change champion network or leverages existing networks.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must Have: 5 years of end-to-end change management experience with a proven track record of results.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts with demonstrated results.
• Organizational change management certification or designation. (PROSCI certification required or degree in Organization Development/Change)
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
• Ability to facilitate conflict resolution.
• Working knowledge of industrial organization psychology. Masters degree in business, organizational psychology, communication, HR or commiserate experience required. (HM can be flexible on degree requirement if MA is in process or they have a BA with 10+ years experience in OD)#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.