Microsoft Corporation Azure Global Adoption Exec in Fargo, North Dakota
Are you interested in working for a team that is relentlessly focused on customer needs, market expansion and advancing Microsoft Cloud first strategy through our Azure hyper-scale infrastructure? Do you want to build a multi-billion-dollar Cloud Computing business, in a start-up like environment, that continually looks for ways to disrupt the status quo by engaging with customers to build long term strategic partnerships? Then look no further than the Azure Global Team!
Azure is the fastest-growing business in Microsoft’s history and is the foundation of Microsoft’s commercial Cloud Services. Azure differentiates itself as the only hyper-scale, enterprise-grade Cloud that has a true hybrid story. Customers and analysts recognize Azure’s tremendous momentum which continues month over month. To help customers achieve their goals, Azure continues to build the largest global footprint of any Cloud provider. We are hiring an exceptional leader to help drive our hyper-scale datacenter infrastructure business globally, via strategic partnerships in top industries and regions. Our objective is to create new business opportunities that drive Azure adoption and consumption over a multi-year span, and help our customers achieve their digital and strategic transformation ambitions.
The Azure Adoption Executive role requires both the ability to envision game changing strategies and the execution skills to make them real. The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate top tier engagement with Azure clients at the CxO/VP level to understand the client’s cloud strategy and collaborate to develop a joint plan to establish a long term strategic partnership.
• Develop a plan to assist key clients in accelerating their cloud strategy, innovating to build competitive differentiation and Building organizational capability within their organization to be a cloud first organization moving forward. This will include gaining a clear understanding of customers’ on-premise datacenter infrastructure, network and technology platforms
• Be experienced in driving large strategic and complex deals or ambiguous projects, with executive visibility and many critical dependencies.
• Have exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), especially the ability to conduct insightful, multi-faceted conversations with senior business and technical decision makers within a customer about their business challenges, IT spend and long-term goals.
• Partner with engineering and finance leaders to solve the toughest legacy IT modernization problems blocking cloud adoption
• Demonstrate stellar cross group collaboration and the ability to influence and make decisions in partnership with other teams and external partners.
• BS or postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or a related field.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in Product Management, Infrastructure Strategy, Business Development or Management Consulting.
• 2+ years of experience in personally leading and closing multi-million dollar, multi year agreements.
• Graduate degree in a relevant field preferred.
• Hyperscale/Public cloud knowledge is a plus.
• Extensive exposure and track record in customer and partner facing roles, with experience working with internal and external sales and commercial teams
• Industry specific experience – especially in Financial Services, Healthcare, Government or Retail – is a plus
**Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
*Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com .
Program management (engineering)