Entegee Electric Designer - 60964360 - TT in Fargo, North Dakota
Electric Designer - 60964360 - TT
Job Code: 60964360Job Location: Fargo, NDCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 02/28/2018Apply Now!
Our Client is looking for a gas and/or electric designer for our Fargo ND.
• Design facilities for new and existing customers according to company Delivery Services construction standards and interpret administrative instructions for consistent and cost-effective designs.
• Provide distribution design project management for the least complex areas of design.
• Responsible for the generation of additional company revenue through contacts with new business or existing customers.
• Manage projects from initial customer contact through post project analysis.
• Establish and manage the construction work plan with construction forces in order to meet the customers' schedule and design requirements as well as financial and budgetary requirements.
• Obtain permits and easements for facilities in accordance with city ordinances, state, federal, and county agencies as required.
• Execute contracts and agreements in compliance with administrative instructions and regulatory requirements. Promote a safe work environment and design a safe operating system while providing premier customer service. Support and promote company safety programs, including monitoring public safety around company delivery facilities.
• Represent the Company with government officials, contractors, city agencies, vendors, architects, and engineers to provide service to customers.
• Will support gas and electric distribution design activities including but not limited to facility replacements, new services, staking, permits, billing, contracts, and locate tickets.
• Associates degree or higher in a technical field preferred.
• Preferential consideration given to candidates having experience with SAP work management system, GIS/SmallWorld and gas and/or electric distribution. Additional software applications include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Adobe Professional, Google Earth, and web based applications.
• Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate learning agility, customer service, teamwork, communication, problem solving, and technical aptitude.
• In addition, successful candidates may be required to drive their personal vehicle to company training sites or customer site locations. Company will provide reimbursement at the IRS rate for mileage.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 60964360TT
Equal Opportunity Employer