Microsoft Corporation Sales Excellence Manager in Fargo, North Dakota
The Sales Excellence Manager is a strategic, individual contributor acting as the trusted advisor to the Enterprise Commercial Segment with a focus on the providing critical insights that help support the Solution Areas that are the focus of the Specialist, Services and Partner Teams. It is a critical role that looks left-right across the Enterprise Commercial business acting as a situational expert delivering insights and actions from an Specialist, Services and Partner Manager perspective driving sustainable business discipline and execution excellence around key areas like solution area cloud growth, specialist sales productivity, customer contractibility and enhancing our modern Specialist rhythm of the business.
This role’s role primary accomplishments include:
Provide and drive action from insights to the Specialist, Services and Partner Leadership teams, leveraging the Seller Pulse and MSX Insights to help remove selling time roadblocks, increase seller capability and effectiveness
Advise Specialist Sales management on trends within their business resulting in increased individual and team capability
Establish and drive a well-defined, predictable business planning and rhythm of the business (ROB), well-understood by the Specialist Leadership Teams that enforce great discipline in sales processes and consumption processes and delivers over-achievement of business results through core sales and consumption motions
Collaborate with WW GSMO and US BSO to develop and leverage machine learning capabilities that deliver on and increase specialist team performance.
Collaborate with the WW CPE teams to deliver new approaches and strategies to building new or enhanced customer relationships.
• 3+ years experience Sales Excellence, Business Planning, Sales operations and/or Finance required
• History of driving rigor and sales discipline
• Focuses on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome
• Delivers end-to-end deep data analysis & “light ups” actionable strategic insights
• Innovates to deliver standards which enable speed, efficiency and scale in the business
• Deep knowledge on business process, sales operations, and execution
• Familiar with financials, pipeline, score carding, and other internal measurement tools
• Proven communication and collaboration skills
• Functional (Partner, Services, Sales, Marketing) knowledge preferred
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A) and/or experience in relevant fields eg: business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance. Master’s degree preferred.
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sales