Microsoft Corporation Support Escalation Engineer in Fargo, North Dakota
As Cloud goes main stream, Azure leads the way. Azure’s continued success depends on providing customers a world class support experience. Love services, support in the Cloud. Customer obsessed? Data Driven? Collaborator? Communicator? Troubleshooter? Debugger? Then come & join ARR team to Lead, Serve, and Make the Difference.
Azure Rapid Response (ARR) team is OneService Team Award winner and a true global team staffed in America, Asia, and EMEA. We provide end-to-end Azure solution support for the most critical enterprise customers and the top StartUp’s. We are looking for true technical leaders to join us and lead the way!
The successful candidate should demonstrate great accountability, customer obsession and technical leadership. Beyond troubleshooting complex technical problems and managing critical situations, the candidate should be passionate of driving bigger impacts – being increasing customer values, improving diagnostic tools and/or driving product feedback.
Ability to build business relationship with key customer contact and TAM, and enhance the trust.
Ability to quickly identify customer issues to specific Azure Services or Azure Platform; and being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Azure platform and services, and be able to work with Engineering group effectively.
Respond to and resolve critical customer issues.
Develop tools, scripts to automate troubleshooting activities and explorer diagnostic opportunity on Tenant based monitoring/alerts.
• Customer communication & situation management.
• Accountability & team work.
• Driving Cross-team engagement/collaboration.
Technical Skills: Subject Matter Expert knowledge of one or more of the following domains:
• Azure Core Platform (Compute, Storage, Networking)
• OS System admin (Windows, Linux), and Networking
• Data Platform: SQL, Azure DB
• Application development & debugging experience (c/c++/c#, Python, Node.JS, etc.)
• Azure Application development or support experiences with Azure PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service, IoT suite, Mobile Apps, etc.)
• Web Site troubleshooting and coding experience: IIS, Azure Web Apps, PHP, Apache, Tomcat, WordPress, etc.
• Bigdata: HDInsight/Hadoop, Machine Learning, Azure Stream Analytics
• Identity and Authentication, SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD
• At least 5 years of IT or Technical Support experience (in Tier 3)
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions. Position specifics, including hiring team, location and position details, will be determined during the interview process. The job description should make clear the job responsibilities and required qualifications.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Services (engineering)