Cognosante Tier One Customer Service Representative in Fargo, North Dakota
Remote Work Option: 0%
Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, and be passionate about technology and helping people. As a Tier One Helpdesk Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will be responsible for providing customer support for three different Help Desks. You will work with customers via phone and/or email on a daily basis to understand, research, escalate and/or resolve their inquiries. You will be responsible for documenting each inquiry, gathering required intake information and creating a brief narrative summarizing the inquiry.
We have the following shifts available
6:45am – 3:15pm
10:00am – 6:30pm
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service for all callers
- Research and resolve inquiries in a timely, and accurate manner
- Accurately document all inquiry activities
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- US Citizenship
- Basic PC skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Keyboard skills (typing, 10-key, alpha/numeric)
- Experience troubleshooting IT applications
- Comprehensive reading and interpretive skills
- Maintain professional telephone etiquette in a variety of situations
- Research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workloads
We’re on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system.
Each of our 1,700+ colleagues across the United States plays a role in transforming the lives of millions of Americans. This mission drives us - and it adds meaning to what we do, each and every day. Our passion for serving public health programs, and for engaging consumers more directly with the healthcare system, runs deep.
Passion for what we do. Pride in how we do it.
Cognosante was founded to address a critical gap in the health IT market – the need for a smart, nimble company, unencumbered by legacy systems and unafraid to challenge accepted wisdom. Experience grounds us; innovation drives us. For almost 30 years, we’ve worked to find progressive solutions to complex problems.
We help state Medicaid agencies navigate healthcare reform. We provide community-based assistance to Americans as they enroll in healthcare coverage. And we dream of, design, and develop IT solutions meant to disrupt the status quo and connect the dots between patients, plans, providers, and payers. We are the best minds on health - and we’re looking to grow our team.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of millions? Join us.
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
•Medical • Dental • Vision • 401k • Flexible Spending Accounts • Paid Time Off • Work/Life Solutions • Pet Insurance
Cognosante is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.